To develop confident and self-motivated lifelong learners who strive to succeed, are considerate of other, act responsibly and are successful members of society.
- High quality explicit instruction and excellent classroom teaching practices
- Purposeful pedagogy that challenges and supports students
- A safe, caring and inclusive learning environment
- Involved, active and engaged families
- Seeing ourselves as learners, reflecting on our practice and creating opportunities to develop and share our professional expertise
- Positive and respectful relationships
- A welcoming and vibrant school community that students want to learn in, staff want to work at and parents feel part of